Data below are probably no longer valid. Experience gain was greatly reduced.
- How much XP per kill you get is related to your Mercenary's level and not your Reputation level.
- Each mission has it's own base XP level, growing with mission level but no systematic data was gathered yet
- Eeach contract has recommended merc level written in an info box.
- Each mission has recomended merc level, which increases by 1 in each consecutive mission in contract. In Example contract Rise and Shine has recommended merc level 5-7, what means tha mission Street Sweeper has recommended merc level equal to 5, Packin' Heat has recommended merc level 6 and Junkyard Dogs has recommended merc level equal to 7.
- Experience for finishing mission is maximum for recomended merc level and +3 / -3 merc levels. Detailed spread looks like this:
Note that function is symmetrical (5 levels below and 5 levels over recomended merc level both will give 80% of maximum experience)
- Different colored mercs differ with amount of experience gained.
|Recomended level||% of base XP|
- Note that this implies, that perfect merc level is between 1 above recomended merc level (purple enemies start to give maximum amount of XP) and 3 above recomended merc level (more and reward for finishing the mission will be reduced)
- Full table
|Difference from recomended level||WHITE||GREEN||BLUE||PURPLE||Finishing mission|
Final remark - proprtion between XP for kill seems to be stable, amount XP for finishing mission may vary, it was tested most extensively on missions with recommended level around 40